Join us to explore the mystery of the Solomon Islands on an extraordinary dive trip aboard the PNG Solomons Master, formerly “Taka” liveaboard on Nov 9th – 16th, 2019!
Dive and More’s dedicated staff traveled all the way to the Solomon Islands, to check out the boat the dive sites for you (hey, someone has to do it!), here are some of the things we found there –
Join us on a 7-night dive trip aboard the premier live-aboard – The PNG Solomons Master, formerly “Taka” on Nov 9th – 16th, 2019!
Taka is the newest liveaboard operated in the Solomon Islands. We will dive up to – 5 dives a day, including night dives, enjoy delicious food made by the great chefs onboard and relax on the top deck between dives. Get ready for once-in-a-lifetime dive trip!
The Solomon Islands are breathtaking above and under the water, full of green mountains and turquoise waters as far as the eye can see. The sunrise and sunset in the area are among the most beautiful you’ve ever seen. This will be your view for an entire week when staying aboard the Taka liveaboard and cruising around the different Islands of this unique destination.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – Book now and get a $500 USD Discount!
Regular Price – $4440 USD. Early bird discount – $3949 USD.
Regular Price – $3995 USD. Early bird discount – $3495 USD.
Regular Price – $3440 USD. Early bird discount – $2940 USD.
Diving in the Solomon Islands is nothing less than spectacular. You will find amazing marine biodiversity in its underwater realms. Beautiful Coral walls, huge Sea fans, anemones with bright blue, pink and red colors, tiny creatures such as the Pigmy Seahorse and many different kinds of Nudibranchs, big animals like Sharks, Sea Turtles, and even Manta rays. The waters surrounding the Solomons are full of history as well, airplane wrecks and shipwrecks from World War II. Top it all with a low number of divers every year and you get world-class diving, without the crowds!
Underwater Photo Pro, Ran Mor of Mozaik Underwater Cameras will be leading the trip and will offer an UW photo workshop for those interested. If you are not a photographer, he is just an awesome person to dive with and a fantastic trip leader! When he’s around, all you have to do is relax and enjoy!
- During the trip, you will get a chance try out new gear – a different camera/housing, a strobe or wet lens, and test it in one of the many beautiful dives we will have during the week.
- Ran will offer 3 presentations, covering different aspects of underwater photography, wide-angle and macro photography, types of underwater lighting, proper use and positioning of UW strobes and much more.
- Ran is familiar with almost every camera and housing in the market thanks to his work at Mozaik Underwater Cameras and will help you unleash the full potential of your personal gear.
Have a question about this trip?
- Transfer to the port from the Honiara airport.
- Boarding the vessel – The Taka.
- 7 nights aboard.
- 5 incredible dives a day!
- Includes all meal and drinks.
- Including tanks and weight.
- Visit a local village on one of the Islands.
- Ran’s personal UW photography guidance is offered to those who are interested during the trip.
- Transfer from the boat to the airport.
Taka is a 30 metre (100 foot) mono hull live-aboard dive vessel. Built in 2004 and custom designed for diving, the vessel offers the best liveaboard accommodation in Solomon Islands. She is spacious inside and out and in addition to generously sized cabins, we have lots of shared space both inside and out for lounging and mingling. All upper deck cabins have en-suite toilets and showers. All rooms are also fully air-conditioned.
Our large and open dive deck offers excellent storage capacity for all of your dive gear. We have specifically designed camera facilities to ensure your delicate equipment is treated gently. The majority of our dives are done directly off the deck rather than off skiffs meaning we can offer more dives and longer dives than any other operator.