Diving Raja Ampat is a lifechanging experience! It is the best year-round diving destination in the Indian Ocean. Who doesn’t like to see Manta Rays, fish tornados, and sharks? Top it with some of the most beautiful, vibrant reefs in the world where you can find small colorful creatures hiding among the corals, like the Ghost Pipefish and tiny Flatworms and you won’t want to get out of the warm, clear water!
The meaning of ‘Raja Ampat’ is the ‘4 kings’. The area is located in the West Papua province of eastern Indonesia. The ‘4 kings’ are the islands of Misool, Batanta, Waigeo, and Salawati but the area is made out of hundreds of islands. Raja Ampat is quite remote and offers some of the best and most pristine sceneries above and under the water.
Join us on Feb 17th – 28th, 2023. on an EPIC 9-night UW photo trip aboard the Emperor Harmoni Liveaboard – the newest member of the Emperor fleet! The Emperor Harmoni only begins service in October 2021! The dates include also 1 night in Jakarta and 1 night on the plane.
All of our trips are lead by professional underwater photographers, we are aiming to create an environment where photographers can feel comfortable practicing their skills and improve the best way possible. We will be offering an UW photo workshop on board for those who are interested. The workshop will help you get the most out of your own gear and is suitable for all levels.
We have a Covid promise to all of our clients.
First 4 bookings receive a complimentary UPGRADE for upper deck cabins!
Photos taking by the amazing photographer – Adam Beard.
Early Bird Special – $150 USD Discount!
EARLY BIRD ENDS SOON – RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
To reserve your spot Click Here!
|COVID Promise||The current world situation presents a lot of uncertainty, including as it relates to travel.
One of the primary benefits of booking through a travel agency, we are your personal advocates in all situations and none more so than now.
· We guarantee that we will work hard on your behalf. We have great relationships with our vendors around the world. Should COVID-19 situation continue to impact travel, your trip investment will not be lost. In many cases, we have been able to negotiate a transfer of payment to a future trip date, minus a nominal administration fee.
· We empathize with the uncertainty and the comfort levels of all our clients. We will advise you of insurance coverage options as well as all travel advisories in destination and at home.
· We will support and guide you should an in destination event require early departure or quarantine.
· We guarantee to always have your best interests at heart!
Wednesday - Thursday
- Flight to Jakarta.
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel
- 1-night accommodation in Jakarta.
Thursday - Thursday
- Flight from Jakarta to Sorong.
- Speedboat ferry from Sorong to Waisai.
- Boarding the Emperor Harmoni.
- 7 nights onboard.
- 3 incredible dives a day.
- Includes all meals and drinks.
- Including tanks and weight.
- Personal UW photography guidance during the trip is offered to those interested – including 3 lessons and personal assistance.
- Check out from the vessel – Emperor Harmoni.
- Transfer from the port to the airport in Sorong.
Emperor Harmoni has been designed and built taking into consideration Indonesia’s unique and diverse conditions; harnessing the Emperor Indonesia team’s extensive experience in liveaboard and charter vessels to meet the very highest standards and expectations.
Built of Sulawesi Ironwood and offering a truly new experience to liveaboard holidays, experience a true sense of sailing the Indonesian seas in freedom, style, comfort and confidence with her two engines. Itineraries include Komodo, Raja Ampat and Banda Sea.
Emperor Harmoni’s three decks have six guest cabins on the lower deck and four on the upper. The main deck features a spacious restaurant, lounge area with a 49″ HD flat screen, digital movie and music library, board games, bar and a camera suite.
Enjoy spacious diving and relaxation areas or relax with a massage on deck; whatever your choice, she’s sure to bring harmony and joy.