Underwater Photography Trip to Critter Wonderland – Dumaguete, Philippines!
2 SPOTS LEFT – RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
Would you like to improve your underwater photography skills? Do you feel like you got all this gear for nothing and not even sure how to use it properly? Maybe you just feel like you don’t get enough time to take good photos when diving with a group of non-photographers on regular dive trips?
Underwater photography expert Ran Mor will be leading this trip and teaching you first hand how to nail those shots, get amazing colors, and capture the photos you’ve always dreamed of!
The Coral Triangle
The Philippines are a part of the Coral Triangle, an area with amazing biodiversity, 500 species of coral, and over 2000 species of fish! For divers and especially underwater photographers, this is paradise! Your head will literally spin from all the beautiful marine life around you.
We got an amazing deal for your Philippines dive trip – 2 FREE nights for the same price as the standard 8-night trip! Join us for 10 nights (8 nights + 2 free) at the luxurious diver’s resort – Atlantis Dumaguete on November 30 – December 10, 2022!
Special payment and cancellation terms due to COVID-19!
Enjoy up to 5 dives per day, a special day of diving at Apo Island, all meals, swimming with Whale Sharks, UW Photography Workshop with an emphasis on Macro Photography, and much more!
See what a great time we had on our previous trips to the Philippines!
Atlantis is a beautiful resort, perfect for divers. It has a great dive shop on the premises, a personalized dive gear storage area, large, secure, airconditioned camera room, and a big screen to watch all the awesome photos you took on your last dive.
They also have a beautiful spa that you can relax in between dives, a bar to have a drink in after a long day of diving and exceptional chef-prepared meals in the restaurant. What more can you ask for?
UW Photo Macro Workshop
Throughout your Philippines dive trip, Ran Mor, our photo expert, will share his experience with the whole group, with an emphasis on getting to know your personal camera system and using it to its maximum potential. The classes will take place in the classroom at the resort. Each day we will review the awesome photos we’ve captured and learn how to improve our shots for the following day.
Want to know more about the Philippines? CLICK HERE
|COVID-19 Policy||1. If the Philippines are still closed, the entire group trip will be moved to a new date. Most likely roughly the same date for 2023.
2. If there are people in the group who cannot make that new date, they will be given a future travel credit for Atlantis for 24 months, which may then not be a group trip/Underwater Photography course
3. If the Philippines are open, but the country of residence still has travel restrictions, we will also give a future travel credit for Atlantis for 24 months, again, may not be a group trip/Underwater Photography course
4. If someone has contracted COVID, and cannot travel, we will also give them a future travel credit for 24 months. We will need to see the test results.
6. The future travel credit will have to be traveled on within 2 years from 2021 travel date.
7. Country of residence travel restrictions include a 14/10 day quarantine and travel advisory against non-essential travel
8. We cannot be held responsible for airfare. We recommend to not yet book any flights
- Flight to Dumaguete.
- Transport from the airport in an air-conditioned van to Atlantis resort.
- Check-in at Atlantis Resort in Dumaguete.
- Group Dinner in the Resort.
Day 2 - 9
- All meals.
- Up to 5 dives per day.
- 4 photography classes.
- Photo review each day.
- 1 day of diving at Apo Island.
- One day Oslob Whale Shark dive.
- Check-out from Atlantis resort.
- Transport from the resort to the airport.
- Flight back home.